SNA/afterschool childcare worker wanted
| SNA/afterschool childcare worker wanted           |
29/07/2014 20:01 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Childcare professional required to assist in the care and education of a 4 year old girl with Autism.
Hrs: 1.30 to 4.00 with flexibility (on occasion, may be needed to stay until 5.30)
Rate of pay; flat rate of €25.00 per day.
Location; the family home/Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Duties; The successful candidate will be responsible for;
1. Offering a caring and supportive environment
2. Encouraging appropriate communication
3. Following behaviour support procedures used within the home
4. Offering age appropriate interactions and activities
1. Childcare or special needs qualification
2. Experience working with children is essential; experience of working with children with special needs would be an advantage.
3. The successful candidate must be caring, patient, committed and consistent.
*support, resources and training will be made available to the successful candidate. This will be provided by the Behaviour Analyst currently working with the family.