Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Santa Sabina, Sutton and Manor House,Raheny - Secondary schools feedback

Santa Sabina, Sutton and Manor House,Raheny - Secondary schools feedback           reply
04/10/2013 21:13 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi All,

I´m looking for some feedback for the above two schools if your DD(or daughters of relatives) is currently attending or have attended in past (good or bad).

I am now down to choose one of these two schools for my DD who is currently in 5th class and unfortunately she doesn´t go to a feeder school for both of these so getting a place is not guaranteed as there is only 1 choice in Howth Deanery appplication form for your preferred choice of school. We have been to the open evenings for both the schools, 1st impression of both schools was very positive and hence the reason for this post :) There will be more or less same commute for her in either direction to the place where we live.

She herself have no preference and kind of relies on her parents to provide that guidance so I´m looking for some input from you all to make a right decision for her.
I´d appreciate all your replies here or PM´s if you don´t like to share your views publicly.

Thanks.

re : Santa Sabina, Sutton and Manor House,Raheny - Secondary schools feedback           reply
02/09/2014 09:56 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
How did you get on? I´m in a similar situation this year with my daughter so I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks

re... : Santa Sabina, Sutton and Manor House,Raheny - Secondary schools feedback           reply
04/09/2014 11:46 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
This is the year for decision - most probably she is going to go with Santa Sabina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;