Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School Term Time experienced reliable childminder LUCAN available

re : School Term Time experienced reliable childminder LUCAN available           reply
09/06/2016 18:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, My daughter is starting school in September in Newcastle and I live in Citywest. I am looking for someone to collect her from my home and drop her to school for 9.05am?
Would this be something you are interested in.
Looking forward to hearing for you.

School Term Time experienced reliable childminder LUCAN available           reply
07/06/2016 09:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a full time stay at home Mother of 3 children, (15, 11 and 7) all at school.
I am honest, reliable and trustworthy. I am in the process of Garda Vetting through Childcare Ireland. I am First Aid trained. I am currently minding for a Garda and have childminded for 2 Garda and Secondary school teachers in the past.
We have a pet free/smoke free home and would offer a fun home from home environment for your child. We have a large child friendly front and back garden. We have sunk our trampoline for added safety, we have swings, slides and a tree house for the children to play in. I have a purpose built playroom with toys, puzzles, art etc
I enjoy baking, reading, and walks in the park/playground with the children.
I have a full clean drivers licence and a 7 seater car.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss further or meet for a chat/see references etc
Looking forward to hearing from you.

re... : School Term Time experienced reliable childminder LUCAN available           reply
09/06/2016 18:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michelle my children go to school in Lucan so unfortunately I wouldn´t be able to do your school drop/collection.

re : School Term Time experienced reliable childminder LUCAN available           reply
23/09/2017 19:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a term time minder for our 10 month old son in Lucan. Would you have any availability. Kind Regards, Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;