Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School collection-after care from Scoil Thomáis Laurel Lodge

School collection-after care from Scoil Thomáis Laurel Lodge           reply
21/07/2017 08:42 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I am a stay at home mum who looks after my 2 boys (age 6 & 8) and 4 year old girl who will start school in September. They attend Scoil Thomais in Laurel Lodge and I help out in the school occasionally so am Garda vetted. I would be available for school collection from Scoil Thomáis and after care in my own home We have a house full of toys with large playroom and safe back garden for play with fake grass. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

re : School collection-after care from Scoil Thomáis Laurel Lodge           reply
21/07/2017 16:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there. We are living in Burnell Park and have a 7 month old, almost 3 year old and a 4 year old. all boys. The eldest two will be in playschool from 9 until 12 in Riverwood.
I know this is not exactly what youre looking for (not to mention the baby!!)
If its something that may interest you or indeed if you know of anyone please contact us.
thanks
Michelle and Conor.

re : School collection-after care from Scoil Thomáis Laurel Lodge           reply
13/08/2017 09:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, we also looking for a place for my 4 years old boy goes to playschool 9 to 12 beside school Thomas(little People) please pm us if interested to have him 12.15 till 17.15 Many Thanks Nesli&Brian

25/09/2017 20:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for after school service to take care of my 9 year old daughter picked form St. Patrick´s school, Diswellstown. May I know if you are interested? My number is 0899514048. Thanks Tanya

discussion forum terms & conditions

;