Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School collection needed in Waterford City from September

School collection needed in Waterford City from September           reply
03/05/2017 13:39 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for someone to collect our 2 girls from the Gaelscoil in Carrickpherish from September (Mon-Thurs) and drop them to Waterford Childcare Centre (<2km).

They finish at different times but if you could help with either or both, that´d be great. The younger one will finish at 12pm and the older one will finish at 1.40pm. We would be happy to pay someone for 2 hours if they could do both drops.

If you or you know of someone who could do one or both of these drops, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks

re : School collection needed in Waterford City from September           reply
20/07/2017 15:11 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Shakera, I´m a mother of two boys. I´m interested in doing the school pick ups for your daughters. My youngest is 2 so he´s not in School or creche yet and my eldest finishes School at 2.40 so I´d be available to pick up and drop off both girls no problem. I´ve a full clean license for 9years and a reliable, safe car. If you want to know any more just let me know. I live 6-10 minutes from Carrickpherish depending on what route I take as I live in Clodagh Road in Avondale.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;