Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Schoolgoing boys (5 and 7) need pick up and afternoon minding NCW

Schoolgoing boys (5 and 7) need pick up and afternoon minding NCW           reply
03/08/2017 22:33 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Our two sons attend the Gaelscoil in NCW and need to be collected there after school and minded. If you are available and interested in this job from September please get in touch with me, michelle.breen at gmail.com or text me 086 8178459 and I will provide additional information. Alternatively, PM me here. Although we live close to town, you´d need to be a car owner.

re : Schoolgoing boys (5 and 7) need pick up and afternoon minding NCW           reply
28/08/2017 13:11 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi,
Did you sort out your childcare?. I am an SNA with over 10 years experience especially in ASD. I have 3 boys myself, 19, 15, and 11. C an you give me more information regarding this childcare eg,what school, times etc.
Thank you,
Majella

re... : Schoolgoing boys (5 and 7) need pick up and afternoon minding NCW           reply
28/08/2017 13:32 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Majella
I am considering at least 2 options at present; a school bus service or a breakfast club at their school. So right now no decision taken and technically the job is still available, I leave NCW at 8am and the boys need to be at school for 9am, so I need someone in my house at 8 to look after them and get them to school for me. Is that something that would interest you?

SORTED 06.09.17 re : Schoolgoing boys (5 and 7) need pick up and afternoon minding NCW           reply
11/09/2017 16:07 - Limerick County Childminders
We have found a solution for this, thanks for all your interest

discussion forum terms & conditions

;