Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder - Deansgrange

Seeking Childminder - Deansgrange           reply
06/03/2019 23:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are seeking an experienced childminder to take care of our two little boys (aged 2 and 4) at our home 3 days per week (Wed-Fri inclusive). To start in July 2019 but there is flexibility around this.

Our eldest son will be attending school from September 2019 and pick up will be required in the early afternoon (school is a 10-15 min walk from the house or a short driving distance). School drop off in the mornings will not be required. Hours of work will be 8am-6pm with the possibility of a half day on Fridays.

In addition to the above, the role includes:
- preparing nutritious lunch, dinner and snacks for both children
- helping eldest son with homework
- active playtime (must be a fan of lego!) and storytime
- daily walks and fresh air (we have an enclosed back garden and live adjacent to the local park)
- helping us to ensure a safe, loving and relaxed environment

Full clean drivers licence would be preferable but not a necessity (school within walking distance).
References are required and individual must be Garda vetted. Looking for someone trustworthy, patient, kind and caring.

If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please message me directly.

re : Seeking Childminder - Deansgrange           reply
06/04/2019 20:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Your post sounds very similar to our own setup. My son is now 18minths and my daughter is due to start in monkstown educate together in September 2019. We too are looking for childcare to accommodate our setup. If you have any interest in teaming up to get childcare that would work for us both please give me a buzz on 0863328628.
G :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;