Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder - Kinvarra/Gort/Labane area

re : Seeking Childminder - Kinvarra/Gort/Labane area           reply
26/05/2014 15:21 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is karla i saw your add at schooldays.ie i live at gort ..
i am 23 years old i am from brasil i babysitter from i was 17 years old
i used to babysitter two twind at oranmore of 6 month and i babysitter sometimes a baby girl at kinvara aas well..i love childrens i am very patient responsible etc i also do some light work in the house if you still looking for someone to mind your kids email kaka2013irlanda@hotmail.com
how munch do you pay for child mind look after your kids thank you

Seeking Childminder - Kinvarra/Gort/Labane area           reply
13/02/2014 13:31 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, We live in between Labane/Gort & Kinvarra. We have 2 boys aged 3 & 5. I´m looking for someone who can collect the boys from creche/school about 1.30 and mind them at our home until I get back from work between 5 & 6.30 Monday to Thursday. We also need help during the mid-term & summer holidays (although we can be flexible with this) and the odd evening babysitting. I´d love someone who can keep the boys happily entertained be it at home, in the garden or in the park/playground. I´d love them to be kept active and doing fun creative things. I´d also love it if they could be given a hot dinner and some light housework would be a bonus I´d be happy to pay extra for. Please let me know if you are available/interested, Sue

discussion forum terms & conditions

;