Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Part Time Childminder in Carlow area

re : Seeking Part Time Childminder in Carlow area           reply
16/08/2014 15:13 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi,just wondering are u still looking for a childminder,i am currently minding a 4 year old boy,and a 7 year old girl,in sept i wil have the boy for 3 mornings a week,what days were you looking for you children to be minded.i would b available monday and tuesday,and then the rest of the week in the afternoons. i came from bilboa,and i would know the rossmore bilboa area pretty well.my contact no is 086 373 8290
thanks.

re... : Seeking Part Time Childminder in Carlow area           reply
17/08/2014 19:33 - Carlow Childminders
Hi. Thanks for your reply.
We are still looking for a childminder. It would be Monday & Tuesday afternoons from 2.30 to 7. I will give you a call this week. If you´d like to email me with more details of your experience & references beforehand that would be great. My email address is emma@meme.ie

Seeking Part Time Childminder in Carlow area           reply
14/08/2014 09:34 - Carlow Childminders
We have two children aged 7 and 5 and are seeking someone to look after them for two (maybe three) afternoons a week. We will both be commuting to Dublin so will need someone to collect the children from school at 2.30 and mind them in our home until about 7pm. We may also occasionally need the childminder to drop the kids to school in the morning which would mean additional hours 7am - 9am. We live in the Rossmore/Bilboa area so a full driving license and own car are essential.

Our jobs allow us to be pretty flexible so we can make a schedule that would suit everyone. The kids are accustomed to being in childcare (creche and afterschool) but having a childminder would be new for them.

Please get in touch if you think this would suit you. We are seeking someone to start the second week in September if possible.

22/09/2014 18:18 - Carlow Childminders
Hi,
I´m 37 years old mother of two children living in Carlow town. At the moment I´m unemployed and looking for a job.
I´m interested in your offer, let me know if you still looking for
childminder.
Kind Regards.
Joanna

08/04/2015 14:00 - Carlow Childminders
My Name is Sarah, I´m a married mother of 1 daughter (8 &1/2). I live in Killeshin, Carlow, I have many years of child minding experience, my mother owned a crèche in Carlow and I worked there for many years as well as minding a 1 year old boy in my own home, I currently work in Dublin but I am looking for an opportunity to get back to Carlow as I hate being away from home for so long everyday and I miss child minding. I have references available, please feel free to contact me, thanks :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;