Singing teacher Limerick- Required

re... : Singing teacher Limerick- Required           reply
12/09/2015 18:37 - Afterschool Activities
-----------------------------------
thanks very much , will try that number

re : Singing teacher Limerick- Required           reply
09/06/2015 16:55 - Afterschool Activities
trainee teacher , i had the exact same problem a year back, when i was looking for lessons for my young daughter in the locality
I then stumbled upon a singing teacher out in Castleconnell, as far as i know she has All-Irelands in the fleadh herself, shes friendly and enthuasiastic and always willing to help me with different songs and to teach me the techniques you´ve mentioned above! I dont want to give out her name publically but i know she has a seperate number for her lessons that i can share here. 0857559825

Singing teacher Limerick- Required           reply
09/06/2015 16:48 - Afterschool Activities (Locality: Limerick)
hi guys
Im finding it very difficult to source a singing teacher in the Limerick area and am just wondering if anybody knows of anybody good? Ive a keen interest in the traditional style and Irish ballads to say the least... Having gone to the Fleadh´s I am well aware that Limerick is renowned for its talented singers.. yet a teacher i cannot find? Any suggestions??

re : Singing teacher Limerick- Required           reply
08/10/2015 22:17 - Afterschool Activities
Hi there,
If you are still trying to source a singing teacher in the Limerick area then please have a look at my website www.thesingersstudio.org I´m an experienced and highly qualified teacher of all genres of singing.
Kind regards,
Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;