Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Summer Childminder 2014

re : Summer Childminder 2014           reply
04/03/2014 14:39 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a child minder, to drop off/ collect a 10 year old boy from school and take him to other extracurricular activities during the week. I am myself a student nurse, 4rth year, currently on placement, thus starting work early and not able to take my son to school. Dad is a pilot and his working hours are also awkward. We can also offer a live-in position and if interested you can work in a family business for extra pay during school hours. The main thing is that you will need to have driving license and flexibility. Some weekends may be included if both of us are working. Call me on 085 144 5432. Zlata

Summer Childminder 2014           reply
26/02/2014 21:28 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there!
I am a 20 year old Irish female,looking for a babysitting or child-minding job this summer. I am very reliable, friendly and have a genuine liking for children. I am in college studying to be a Nurse. I have lots of experience working with kids, from baby sitting to full time live-in Nanny. I am also garda vetted. I am available to work in the Limerick area. I am available to work any days, work full time or part time.
I have no problem driving kids, doing housework, cooking etc.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email me, I am happy to answer any questions that you may have and forward you a copy of my CV.
Thank you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;