Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Summer childminder wanted

re : Summer childminder wanted           reply
19/05/2016 11:58 - limerick city childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi :)
I´m currently fully available, just finished my final year in Mary I studying Early childhood, just turned 23. Living in Limerick city and have both a car and a full license. Please feel free to email me if you want to organize a chat with regards to this and I can send you my number. 0862654673.
Shauna Lewis

16/05/2016 19:14 - limerick city childminders
Hi
I´m availableI´m in the dooraDoyle area and I have 2 small children ages 1,3.hope to here from you Lorraine

17/06/2016 14:21 - limerick city childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced childminder living in Limerick city. I have experience looking after children aged 6 months to 9 years. I am currently
studying to be a primary school teacher in Mary I and I am available 7 days a week and willing to start at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions or would like to view my CV, feel free to contact me at emmajdrennan@gmail.com.

Summer childminder wanted           reply
15/05/2016 07:06 - limerick city childminders (Locality: Limerick)
Looking for a childminder to mind my son who will be two in July for July and August days of the week will vary but will be mostly mon tue Thursday Friday can bring him to your home or can be minded at his own home Ennis road area

06/06/2016 16:34 - limerick city childminders
Hello I just saw your post and I would be very interested, I am 18 years old and have great childminding experience. I´m looking for a childminding job for the summer and i would take care of your son at your house. I am free Monday-Friday. It would be great if you got back to me. Thanks Kate

01/06/2016 13:58 - limerick city childminders
Hello I just saw your post, I am 18 years old and an experienced childminder, I am avavaliable from July 2016, located in the Limerick city area but would look after in your own home, feel free to email me, thank you

06/06/2016 16:30 - limerick city childminders
Hi my name is Megan O´Connor currently going into my 4th year of my degree in Early Childhood in September I also have my fetac level 5&6 completed also. I have 4 years experience in various childcare facilities and childminding experience also. I have first aid and I am Garza vetted with references.

24/05/2016 15:39 - limerick city childminders
Hi there, I am a full-time childminder living in parteen and have a free space for the summer. I have a level 5 childcare qualification, garda vetted and plenty of references. My own two Boys are 4 and turning 2 in sept and I am minding 3 school children ( two for the summer 7 &10). Feel free to pm me if you are still looking for someone for the summer. Regards, Elaine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;