Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

TV programme looking for teachers

TV programme looking for teachers           reply
08/06/2011 16:56 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Posted by Schooldays.ie on behalf of Screentime Shinawil

Dear Teacher,

I work for a company called Screentime Shinawil. We are a television production company and we are producing a business television series for TV3.

We are looking for secondary school teachers, in particular transition year teachers to take part in the programme, as part of an audience for a presentation on July 20th from 7.30am – 11am. We will be looking for a few teachers to provide feedback on the presentation and the other teachers will make up the audience for the presentation. The presentation will be filmed. We are looking for 30 teachers in total. If you or any of your colleagues are interested, I will need a name, contact number and address for each teacher so I can contact you outside of school. This is so I can let you know the location of the school nearer the date. It will definitely be a school location in Dublin.

On the day of filming you will find out the subject of the presentation but the subjects will be relevant to secondary school teachers in particular transition year teachers.

If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to contact me on rebecca.gaynor@shinawil.com .

Kind regards,

Rebecca Gaynor

discussion forum terms & conditions

;