Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder required

Term time childminder required           reply
26/03/2018 15:05 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

My name is Stacey and I am looking to arrange childcare for my daughter starting middle of August. She will be 7 months old at this time. I would like a home away from home, preferably with other children, with the opportunity for plenty of play, fresh air and stimulation. I am looking for care Monday to Friday, from 8-4. Garda vetting and first aid skills would be preferable.
I am a primary teacher and will only require childcare during term times, I am looking for a childminder who would also be suited to this arrangement, perhaps someone with their own school age children. If this arrangement would suit you please PM me for more details.

re : Term time childminder required           reply
26/03/2018 17:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m interested in the child minding position. I´m a mam of 3 kids aged 11,8,6 they go to school in Raheny and I live in donaghmede Dublin 13. I´m garda vetted and have previous experience with a baby. References available. If you are interested my mobile is 0851836367. Looking forward to hearing from you. Tara

26/03/2018 18:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry should have mentioned we are based in the Dublin 15 area

31/03/2018 02:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Ciara
I am a mother of two children daughter 12 and my son 9
I’m living in the clonsilla area if u would like to email me what ur arrangements are
And what ur looking for..
I’m just a stay at home Mam and interested in helping out other mothers now I have
Extra time with kids in school
Ciara x

re... : Term time childminder required           reply
06/04/2018 09:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ciara,
Thank you for replying to my post.
My daughter will be 7 months old in August. I’m looking to have her minded from 8-4, Monday to Friday during school term times. I’d love her to be in a home with other children maybe even a pet (we don’t have any). We’d be able to pay 5 Euro an hour-am flexible around term holidays say to keep maybe 2 days a week to keep her routine etc.
I don’t know if this kind of arrangement would suit you? It would be good to meet and see if things work for us both?
Let me know if you need any other info from me for now,
Stacey

discussion forum terms & conditions

;