Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tipperary Town Childminder Wanted

re : Tipperary Town Childminder Wanted           reply
07/08/2015 18:42 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m interested in looking after your children.from September onwards. Iwork as a secretary in St Michael´s Junior boys school. I only work partime hours and with the cut backs was looking at the possibility of minding children after school. I´ve worked in the school for 16 years so vety much used to small children. I do yard duty in the school and supervise in the classroom on wet days. Last september untill christmas I filled in maternity leave at totally kids in st Joseph school. I finish at 1.45p.m everyday don´t have any commitments at home as my boys have finished college and are working away. I can do the homework and prepare a meal for the children after school in your house or mine whichever suits. Hope to hear from you.
Caitrina Frawley. 0877606956

Tipperary Town Childminder Wanted           reply
03/08/2015 13:02 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required every second week Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6pm in childminders home. 2 children aged 11yrs & 5 yrs attending primary schools in Tipperary Town. From September school drop-off at 9am and collection at 1.45pm & 2.40pm required. Non smoker. For further details please message.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;