Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutor Available (Art/Resource/SPHE Teacher with sporting background)

re : Tutor Available (Art/Resource/SPHE Teacher with sporting background)           reply
03/05/2016 15:44 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Brian, we have a 10 year old son - we are based in Fermoy and would like to discuss possibility of using you for July provision. Can you give me your contact details and when would be suitable to call you. Regards Aogan

Tutor Available (Art/Resource/SPHE Teacher with sporting background)           reply
02/05/2016 11:37 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
Hi!
My name is Brian , I am a Teaching Council registered secondary school teacher, who would like to facilitate Home Based July Provision for a family in the Cork area this summer. I am currently working in an all boys private secondary school (Art/Resource/SPHE Teacher, - I have worked for 8 years as a teacher so I have lots of experience in the area of teaching children with a wide range of special educational needs (Hearing Impairment, ASD , Charge Syndrome, Downs Syndrome and dyspraxia).I have worked in Ballyfermot, as a Co-ordinator of a behavioural support Unit for a period of three years. I have a completed a masters in education and wrote my research paper on a student who I have worked with for the past three years who has Autism. The paper was an investigation into the positive benefits of art with students with Autism. Autism is close too my heart as my nephew has autism and having seen first hand the positive impact art can have I feel, I can help you or your family. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. I can provide references and referees on request.

I also hold a various sporting qualifications, mainly in the area of swimming, which I find to be most beneficial working with students in the past.
As part of my resource classes, I incorporate a vast amount of I.T. using a variety of multi media skills, which I studied whilst in college.

At Present I´m undertaking an additional online course in Autism in UCC.

Regards,
Brian.

re : Tutor Available (Art/Resource/SPHE Teacher with sporting background)           reply
20/04/2017 14:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi are you available this July provision , we are near Mallow
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;