Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Two experienced childminders available

Two experienced childminders available           reply
21/02/2017 12:23 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Two experienced childminders available in own home on marybrough hill. Due to child finishing up with us we are available to take baby/toddler for mornings/afternoons. I am fetac level 5 qualified and worked in a Creche for 2 years in a baby room. I am doing this with my mother who has over 20 years childminding experience. We are currently minding children in the house and can provide excellent references. We have plenty of toys in the house, we have a highchair, playmat, bouncer and travel cot. We do plenty of arts and crafts with the children, baking, nature walks. We have parties on the kids birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, Australia Day, Valentine´s Day etc.. We only put on the tv twice a month for a movie afternoon. If you have any questions don´t hesitate in contacting me :)

re : Two experienced childminders available           reply
23/02/2017 13:42 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for a childminder for my little boy who is 1.5 years. Looking for Monday afternoon and full day Tuesday?

re : Two experienced childminders available           reply
24/02/2017 21:01 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for a childminder from the beginning of June for our then 8-month old daughter. It would be for 4 full days a week. If this is something that you would be interested in, it would be great to meet.
Kind regards,
Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;