Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Two very experienced Childminders available

Two very experienced Childminders available           reply
12/04/2018 12:52 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Suzanne, I am 29 years old, FETAC level 5 childcare qualified, I worked in a Creche for two years and have 15 years child-minding experience from newborns to teenagers. I do child minding with my mum Fiona in her house on Maryborough Hill, she has two teenager sons and has experience minding other people kids from newborns up for over 10 years. We have been doing child-minding in her house for over a year and a half so can provide excellent references. We do anything from baking, arts and crafts, walks, science experiments, going on day trips, playing out in the back garden or the big green out the front of the house. We have one available space for full time Monday and Tuesday or in the mornings 5 days a week. We have a space for two children also full time over the summer months. There is dogs in the house that are more than used to children! Send me a message if you want anymore information. Thanks :)

re : Two very experienced Childminders available           reply
31/05/2018 00:32 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Suzanne.
I’ve just moved to Cork city and I’m getting my kids during the summer for a few weeks when their Mum is away for work and getting married again etc. Unfortunately I’ve just started dialysis from kidney failure in CUH and need to be in the hospital 5 hours a day for 3 days a week, Monday and Friday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Can I discuss your availability? It’s the first time I’ve even considered child minding. My son is 7 and my daughter is 9. They are absolute darlings, a bit shy until you get to know them and then they’ll chat your ear off! Also whatever is easier, in my apartment or your place. I just want to find someone who will make sure my two get the best care. I’m on Douglas street in the city.
Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.
Dan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;