Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Urgent - Afternoon Childminder - Blackrock, Co. Dublin - minimum 20hrs per week

Urgent - Afternoon Childminder - Blackrock, Co. Dublin - minimum 20hrs per week           reply
26/01/2020 18:41 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced childminder to look after our 9 & 11 year old children after school, Monday - Friday during school term. You will collect the children from the local school in Blackrock and walk home with them, 10 mins. prepare some lunch and assist them with their homework. You would also be required to prepare the evening meal for 4 people and feed the children, before finishing up for the day. 20 hours per week. Additional hours may be available at evenings and weekends and some office admin work is also on offer for those with experience. Please email childminder@southdublin.net or reply to this post.

re : Urgent - Afternoon Childminder - Blackrock, Co. Dublin - minimum 20hrs per week           reply
28/01/2020 15:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shane
I sent you an email last night with my CV references and childcare qualification did you received yet.
in your ad on school days website, it doesn´t say what time the person collects the kids from school, and finish at also.
would the person be required to work over the Mid term break in February and the Easter Holidays in April.
I would be grateful if you can reply back to me soon. my email is rachelcarroll80@gmail.com
Many thanks
rachelcarroll

re : Urgent - Afternoon Childminder - Blackrock, Co. Dublin - minimum 20hrs per week           reply
31/01/2020 10:50 - Dublin South Childminders
HI Shane
Is the childminder position still available in Blackrock. I emailed you my CV References and childcare qualifications for your attention. Still no word back from your end.
If the position is filled can you please email me back soon at rachelcarroll80@gmail.com
Many thanks
rachelcarroll

discussion forum terms & conditions

;