Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

VERY experienced childminder available

VERY experienced childminder available           reply
05/07/2017 13:47 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
---------------
I have over 6 years experience in childminding . For the past 4 years I have been full time looking after 2 kids aged now 5 and 10 . Before that I went to Paris chantilly for a month to look after 3 kids under the age of 6 and a new born . I also worked with another family full Time for a year with 3 kids again under age of 8 . I absolutely love the job I´m
I´m just looking for a change and too move on . I love baking , done several short courses in it , love art where I used to sell paintings . And I´m a amateur jockey where I have had 2 rides on the track , love horses and I´m a Irish fashion blogger small but up and coming . I´m kind and always there to make sure the kids needs come first and that they are happy .
Full drivers licence for 6 years and own car . 0834631267

Alicia

re : VERY experienced childminder available           reply
05/07/2017 17:10 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ..i live in newbawn, near balinabola. I have 4 kids...cathal 14..who wont need minding...maybe a pick from the school bus few mins down road...luke 12 is going into 6 th class...roisin 10 going into 5 th.....sean og 8 goi g into 3 rd...im a nurse in wexford general...i leave for work around 7.45 and my husband will be home at 6.....so during term time drop off and pick up ...i do shift work...some weeks i wont need any one..other week s 2 days or 3 days..im loking for some one to stsrt mid august...my no is 086 3893071..thanks siobhan murphy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;