Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Very experienced Childminder needed Caherconlish

Very experienced Childminder needed Caherconlish           reply
08/01/2015 21:33 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All, I need someone to help me with minding my 4 babies. They would need to be very comfortable with babies and experienced. I am at home with them too but would need to run out from time to time. Or just to get other things done around the house or take a break. So, would need someone capable of coming in and taking over. Also light housework duties included that go hand in hand with caring for 4 babies, i.e, clean floors, washing etc.... These housework duties would not be everyday but would need someone who doesn´t mind doing them whenever needs be.
Would only be for a few hours a day for maybe 3-4 days per week. Would need someone who can be flexible with days and times.

re... : Very experienced Childminder needed Caherconlish           reply
02/02/2015 21:57 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello.
I am a fully qualified childcare worker with level 5 and level 6 childcare qualifications. I also have occupational/pediatric first aid training, training in special needs, baby sign, manual handling and understanding and managing children´s behaviour. I am garda vetted and can supply references. I live in Ballyneety and I am available week nights and weekends. I have gained my experience from working in a local community Preschool and the babyroom and pre school in a creche in Limerick city. I have worked mostly with babies in the last 2 yrs but also with children aged 0-12 years. I have also gained invaluable experience through being a mother myself to my 2 boys aged 9 years & 6 months. If you are interested in finding out more or have any questions please contact me.
Regards.
Laura.

re : Very experienced Childminder needed Caherconlish           reply
17/01/2015 15:35 - Limerick County Childminders
This has changed and I would possibly only need help 2/3 days per week.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;