Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Very experienced childminder; after school care - your home

re : Very experienced childminder; after school care - your home           reply
31/07/2013 10:58 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Amalia, and Im interested in your post.
I´m a 22 years old and Im from Spain. I am very communicative, trustworthy and open minded.
I have worked as a teacher or as a babysitting for several times, so it wasn’t difficult to keep the children smiling and happy. I have also worked two years as a support teacher to help children with some subjects (children between 7 and 15 years), and I have also worked as a special education teacher for 6 months.
My trainning is all relacionated about the education; I have two degrees ; Infant Education and Pedagogy; both of them in the University of Granada.
Im going to Limerick 21 August.
Kind regards, Amalia

Very experienced childminder; after school care - your home           reply
25/07/2013 20:16 - Limerick City Childminders
Mature Lady with years of child care experience available for after school care in your home.

Experienced in ;

child collection (own car), homework supervision, meal preparation, transport to and from activities and more.

Current contract ending this summer.

Garda vetted, first aid trained, former Brownie leader. Special interest; arts and crafts and cooking. Parent of grown boys and girl.

Catchment area; approximately within 10 mile radius of Castletroy.

re : Very experienced childminder; after school care - your home           reply
13/08/2013 14:22 - Limerick City Childminders
I too would like to speak to you if you are still available. I have two school going children who need after school care. My number is 0851217535 Siobhan

13/08/2013 14:23 - Limerick City Childminders
I too would like to speak to you if you are still available. I have two school going children who need after school care. My number is 0851217535 Siobhan

29/07/2013 08:32 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello
I am very interested to speak to you. We are finishing with our current minder after four happy years as she cannot collect from the school. We need a new minder. I would be grateful to speak to you. Brenda 0871234922

re... : Very experienced childminder; after school care - your home           reply
10/03/2014 20:38 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi if you are still available could you give me a call on 0857827174

discussion forum terms & conditions

;