Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted Full Time Childminder/ Nanny for two kids in Sandycove

Wanted Full Time Childminder/ Nanny for two kids in Sandycove           reply
01/10/2018 14:14 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced full time childminder 5 days a week Mon to Fri, for our 3 year old boy and a 8 month old girl.

Our little boy attends his ECCE montessori between 09:15 and 12:15 each day which is just a few mins walk away. Our little girl is very pleasant and social, she is a great eater and has an excellent sleeping routine.

Duties include: travel to/from montessori, playing and entertaining our wee kiddies, preparing their food & clothing and some light housework (keeping the place tidy)

We are seeking a kind person who genuinely loves working with little people, good English is a must.

We are flexible on start date ideally Oct/Nov.

Many Thanks.

Wanted Full Time Childminder/ Nanny for two kids in Sandycove           reply
01/10/2018 14:14 - Dublin West Childminders
We are looking for an experienced full time childminder 5 days a week Mon to Fri, for our 3 year old boy and a 8 month old girl.

Our little boy attends his ECCE montessori between 09:15 and 12:15 each day which is just a few mins walk away. Our little girl is very pleasant and social, she is a great eater and has an excellent sleeping routine.

Duties include: travel to/from montessori, playing and entertaining our wee kiddies, preparing their food & clothing and some light housework (keeping the place tidy)

We are seeking a kind person who genuinely loves working with little people, good English is a must.

We are flexible on start date ideally Oct/Nov.

Many Thanks.

re : Wanted Full Time Childminder/ Nanny for two kids in Sandycove           reply
22/10/2018 11:14 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is Vera i have experience working as nanny and in a creche.i provide fetac 5 in childcare and exelent refrences.regrads

re : Wanted Full Time Childminder/ Nanny for two kids in Sandycove           reply
30/10/2018 10:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hey, my name is Roxana or Roxy for short and I am writing to you in regards to your childminding position available, I am originally from South America but have been living in Ireland for 6 years now and have fluent english as well as my native language Spanish. I have experience working as a childminder with one family of three children aged 1, 3, and 7 for 6 months in Clonakilty and then moved to Cork where i worked minding two children aged 1 and 5 for 2 years. Both i can give references for. I also live with my partner who has a 6 year old daughter which we both raise and has giving me so much growth in understanding children and their needs.
A recent move to Dublin has me working as a cleaner but i miss working with children so i want to find something in that area again. I will do whatever tasks need be whether its school drop offs/pick ups, fun activities, meal prep and house work, homework etc… If your position is still available don’t hesitate to contact me and we can organise a call to chat some more.
Kindest Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;