Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Young experienced Childminder available

re... : Young experienced Childminder available           reply
28/10/2014 15:52 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Christina, I have 2 girls 9 and 13 and the hours would be 2.40 - 5.40 Mon, Tues and Thurs and 1.40 to 5.40 on Wednesday. If you are interested let me know your number and I´ll give you a call to discuss, many thanks, Christine

re : Young experienced Childminder available           reply
28/10/2014 10:19 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Christina, would you be interested in childminding 4 days ? - Mon to Thursday ? thanks, Christine

28/10/2014 16:09 - Cork City Childminders
Perfect - Will you let me know if you can accommodate once you have the hours confirmed for your other job. It it will suit I´ll call you then to chat, many thanks, Christine

28/10/2014 16:01 - Cork City Childminders
Christine,
The hours may not be enough, but I have another possible job lined up so once I find out the hours for that I may be able to arrange something. My number is 0873154718 if you wish to call me, that´s no problem.
Kind regards,
Christina

Young experienced Childminder available           reply
20/10/2014 13:01 - Cork City Childminders
My name is Christina Teague, I am 21 years old and have recently completed my level 8 BA Hons degree in Early Childhood Studies, which followed a Fetac level 5 & 6 certificate I completed previously. I have moved to Cork city to find a job in childcare. I have a reasonable amount of experience in the childcare sector and would love to increase that by becoming a full time child minder. I have my own car with a full Irish driving license. I am kind, caring and energetic, and most importantly I love working with kids. Thank you for considering me.

Christina.

28/10/2014 13:14 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Christine,
Yes I would be interested! How many kids do you have and what would the hours be?

28/10/2014 16:13 - Cork City Childminders
I will know by tomorrow evening so I will definitely get back to you straight away to let you know. Speak to you then Christine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Official CV.docx