advise needed

re... : advise needed           reply
13/08/2016 19:44 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
I am 2 of them!!!!!

re : advise needed           reply
13/08/2016 06:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Rates depends on if your registered with your ccc, insured, first aid, qualifications etc. Are you any of these?

re : advise needed           reply
14/08/2016 13:05 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
That is a long day. I dont have personal experience of those hours or number of kids but i wouldnt do it for less than 100 euro a day. I wouldnt give a discount for playschool as you are dropping off and picking up and presumably will have to be on call for those hours. You feed them from breakfast to dinner all day, that must cost a fair bit.

advise needed           reply
12/08/2016 06:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I am minding 3 children 2 days a week (ages 4,2,1) from same family, now the older children will be in preschool from September, my question is how much to charge for the following:
Kids dropped to me at 7.30am I dress them and give them breakfast
I drive 10 minutes to play school to drop older child for 9.30am
Come back home with the other 2 kids and return to play school again at 12.30 pick her up and drive back to my house.
Mind all 3 again ontill 6.30 that evening and I supply all the food.
Any help on this would be great thanks

re... : advise needed           reply
15/08/2016 16:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Well if insurance is one of them, you should be getting top rate per hour as previous poster said it´s very long day with very small children and fact they´re three siblings, approx €10-15 depending on much you need the work or could juggle with other children you mind or indeed if days fixed or flexibility needed.
The fact your feeding three kids is very expensive, be careful your not spending your daily rate on food and in September fuel costs.
However if your not insured, your really open to how parents value paying their childminder.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;