Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder / baby sitter available

child minder / baby sitter available           reply
02/12/2014 12:32 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I have reared my children and have small grandchildren now so am very experienced . I am a non-smoker and have my own transport. I can mind in child´s own home if required .As well as day care , I am also available for night babysitting. I am based in Bagenalstown but can travel. Look forward to hearing from you .

re : child minder / baby sitter available           reply
11/12/2014 16:54 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Marian,
I am looking for a childminder to mind my two children. I have 3 children two boys and one girl. My eldest is Dean he is 16 so he looks after himself. My daughter is Caoimhe and she is 7, she is in school in the gael scoil in carlow so her hours are 9am - 3pm. And my youngest is James and he would need to be minded for the full day.
I live in Carlow town and I work full time (Mon - Fri) in Kilkenny. I am looking for a kind, caring and reliable child minder to look after my children. I would need my child minder to come to my home at 8am each morning to get the youngest kids organised for school and do breakfast for them. Then I would need caoimhe dropped to school for 9am. She would then need to be picked up at 3pm. I would like both kids to have their dinner had by the time I get home at 6pm.
If you are interested please message me back and let me know what fee you are expecting to be paid.
Many Thanks
Tracy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;