Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available terenure dublin 6w

childminder available terenure dublin 6w           reply
25/10/2019 13:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am childminding in my own home , terenure Dublin 6w.
I currently look after an almost 4 year old along with my 2 year old son monday through thursday.
Professionally qualified midwife + nurse with up to date certificates in life saving training.
I am on a career break. I have a 5 month old son who is looked after by my mum during my working hours.
I really enjoy looking after children and take great pride in addressing their needs and caring for them.
I also have access to original Montessori equipment as my mum is trained and no longer working in the field. I also enjoy arts and crafts/ reading and outdoor time (weather depending of course!) , I have also done some basic baking with the kids!
I am looking to take on another child or two full or part time and would be very happy to hear from anyone who may be of interest.

All the best,
Dena

re : childminder available terenure dublin 6w           reply
31/10/2019 10:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Dena
We are currently looking for a childminder to mind our 2 children (boy aged 2 and a half and girl of 7 months). My wife is currently on maternity leave until February but we are hoping to find someone before then so flexible on a starting date. We are looking for someone for 3-4 days a week for around 9 hours a day from 7:30 to 4:30. If this of interest to you we would love to talk.
Regards,
Shane

re... : childminder available terenure dublin 6w           reply
31/10/2019 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shane,
Thanks for you post on my thread. I will send you a private message,
All the best
Dena

discussion forum terms & conditions

;