Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder avalible in grangebellew/drogheda/termonfeckin area

re : childminder avalible in grangebellew/drogheda/termonfeckin area           reply
13/07/2016 16:17 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ,My name is martin and my wife and I are looking for someone to mind our 2 children in our own home part time .The hours are very mixed up and no week end up the same . We live in mell Drogheda .It works out around 25 hours a week .If this interests you please forward on your CV and any references you might have .
Regards.
Martin

re... : childminder avalible in grangebellew/drogheda/termonfeckin area           reply
13/07/2016 17:05 - Louth Childminders
Hi Victoria,you could pm it to me or email which ever is easier. Here is my email anyway. mattyt@eircom.net
Thanks

re... : childminder avalible in grangebellew/drogheda/termonfeckin area           reply
13/07/2016 16:42 - Louth Childminders
Hi martin,
Would it be possible if I could obtain your email so I can send you my cv?

childminder avalible in grangebellew/drogheda/termonfeckin area           reply
13/07/2016 16:08 - Louth Childminders
Hi, my name is Victoria Mooney and I am 18 years old. I´m available to work some weekdays during July and august as well as weekends. I´m available to work weekends during my school term no problem. I am qualified in first aid and have some experience with children with disabilities through volunteering with abacas. I am great with younger children and handy with arts and crafts. I am well able to cook meals and able to work flexible hours. I am very bubbly, friendly and hard working. My pricing is not fixed and can be agreed upon depending on the hours and time of day.
If you wish to gain any further information, I can forward you my cv.
Email: toriamooney@gmail.com
Phone: 089 2362130

discussion forum terms & conditions

;