Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required

re : childminder required           reply
31/05/2016 23:42 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura I just saw your post and I am very interested. I´m literally only living two minutes from the old cork road. I am 18 years old and have a few years experience minding children love minding them and playing with them. I´m looking for a summer job to mind children will be fully flexible Monday to Friday for the months of July and August.

17/05/2016 23:45 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am in castletroy view near the parkway shopping centre and I have over 30 yrs experience in childcare I am looking after two little ones at present please pm for more information

childminder required           reply
17/05/2016 19:47 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi everyone,my little boy will be 2next month and currently in creche but due to unforseen circumstances ive decided to take him out and get a private minder,Looking for some-one in the city (im based old cork road) can be minders own home or ours im not too fussy just as long as my little boy is happy it will be for 6/7hours a day 3days one week and 4the next week any other questions feel free to pm me thanks a mill

19/05/2016 11:55 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi :) I am available, just finished my fourth and final year in Mary I studying Early Childhood Care and Education, I´m 23 and have a car and my full license :)

19/05/2016 19:57 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi , I am interested in this position. I have just finished my last job three weeks ago and looking for something new.
I am a Mother of two grown daughters , I have Fetac qualifications in Childcare , have a full driving licence and can supply references.
I live in the Castletroy area, so Old Cork road is not far from me.
Im just wondering what kind of rate do you pay?
Many thanks Geraldine

19/05/2016 11:29 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi
I´m available and I´m in the dooraDoyle area,hope to here from you.I have 2 small children ages 1,3.
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;