Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required Barntown

childminder required Barntown           reply
26/06/2015 20:33 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi - We are currently looking for a kind,realiable person who is genuinely interested in caring for our little girl. It´s a long shot but we are looking for someone who can be flexible. What it would look like is: sept 1-2 half days per week for introductions, 3 days per week for oct nov and dec and 4 days (approx) from January onwards. We require someone from 9am - 5pm (approx).
We don´t expect housework to be done we just want our little girl cared for.
If you are interested and can provide the flexibility we need in the Barntown/Wexford area please pm.

re : childminder required Barntown           reply
27/06/2015 15:47 - Wexford Childminders
Hi - I live in Glynn/Barntown and would be interested in minding your little girl. I am not a qualified childminder however I have raised four children, the youngest of whom is now 16. I would be willing to meet with you to discuss your requirements at length and of course for you to see if you would think that I am suitable. I am in my mid 40s, a non-smoker and have a full driving licence. If you are interested in considering me for the position please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards Jackie

re : childminder required Barntown           reply
20/07/2015 17:15 - Wexford Childminders
Hi are you sorted for little girl yet?
I´m 37 mum of one little girl (5) finishing current job minding little girl available in a few weeks. Flexible. Own car. Garda vetted. References available. Active childminder do crafts baking and the great outdoors. Pm if interested :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;