Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required in Ballyphehane/Togher

re : childminder required in Ballyphehane/Togher           reply
01/06/2015 12:43 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
My name is mary walsh i would be very interested in minding your child. I have 2 grown up children and a grandchild on the way in august. I have good experience in minding children so references will be no problem. Please contact me on 087 2822166 if you are interested thank you.

childminder required in Ballyphehane/Togher           reply
13/04/2015 15:44 - Cork City Childminders
I´m due back to work in July, when my daughter is 6 months old. I´m looking for a childminder in the ballyphehane or togher area. Looking for someone to mind her 2/3 days a week but must be flexible as I work relief part time. No set days unfortunately. Ideally I would like her to be with other children.

Contact if interested.

re : childminder required in Ballyphehane/Togher           reply
15/04/2015 10:37 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
My name is Lia and I would be very interested in talking to you about minding your daughter if the position was still available. I am 29 and I also have a delightful little one, Samuel, who is 6 months old. My BA Degree, and working background, is in the area of Early Childhood Studies and I believe in creative and loving childcare. I am a non smoker and have training in First Aid. I also have full Garda clearance.
Thank you,
Lia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;