Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required in kerrykeel or milford area

childminder required in kerrykeel or milford area           reply
11/09/2013 22:57 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
childminder required to look after 6 month old baby mon-fri 9 -5 approx.November until christmas a certainty and hopefully full time thereafter depending on availability of work for parents. please reply with name, qualifications, approx fee you would propose charging...thanks!

re : childminder required in kerrykeel or milford area           reply
15/09/2013 13:53 - Donegal Childminders
Hi my name is Zoe. I am 25 and currently working in a crèche. I am considering changing jobs moving to the Milford/Letterkenny area in the next month or so. I have a FETAC level 5 & 6 in Childcare, FETAC level 5 in nursing studies, manual handling and garda vetting. If you would like to discuss further please don´t hesitate to contact me at zoster88.zw@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

14/09/2013 23:36 - Donegal Childminders
Hello
I am a 29 year old lady. I have been minding 3 children,I am nurse ,dental nurse have a cert in applied nursing studies and child development, and love children.I am currently minding three children.There ages are 1 year,4 years and 8 years.I have been minding them since last July2012. I am considering changing jobs moving back to our house in kerrykeel.I drive, I have a lot experience with children and I also do a lot on the art side.If u would like a chat will u pm.Also I would like to know what u would be thinking paying per hour/per day. thanks and take care x also my number is 0876366283
Mags xx

15/09/2013 13:53 - Donegal Childminders
Hi my name is Zoe. I am 25 and currently working in a crèche. I am considering changing jobs moving to the Milford/Letterkenny area in the next month or so. I have a FETAC level 5 & 6 in Childcare, FETAC level 5 in nursing studies, manual handling and garda vetting. If you would like to discuss further please don´t hesitate to contact me at zoster88.zw@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;