Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required in tramore

re : childminder required in tramore           reply
30/09/2013 09:10 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am an experienced childminder with over 8 years in childcare
I have cared for children from 4 weeks old up until 12.
I live 5 minutes away from tramore and have a child friendly non-smoking household, with own transport
You can contact me on 0860866248 or j2djade@yahoo.com for further information & references.

17/09/2013 18:08 - Waterford Childminders
Hi! I am currently minding 3 kids due to finish the 1st week of october. I have a degree in early childhood studies and absolutely love working with kids! If you are still looking for someone i could send on my cv and maybe have a chat?

re... : childminder required in tramore           reply
18/09/2013 15:01 - Waterford Childminders
hi I have recieved an email regarding your add,I am not sure if your requirment has been filled,as no information or phone number is attached.If you still require someone can you please let me have your contact number or alternatively you may contact me on 0894382309.
thanks

04/09/2013 11:53 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I am a qualified childminder,I have been minding children for quite a long time.
I have had between 2 and five children in my care over the last 20 years,I have had a few sets of twins,from 6mths to school going age and my current 2 children that I mind are 3 and 11,I have had these kids for the last 14 mths,but as their mother is now taking 12mths maternity leave,I will be finished with this family from aprox 5th of sept.
I am available to collect children from early mornings,I can do school drop and collect,and can also do weekends.
I generally mind the children in my own home in Dunmore east,which is safe and secure,with quite a large safe play area and very near a nice sandy beach.
I can be contacted on 089-4382309

childminder required in tramore           reply
11/05/2013 19:37 - Waterford Childminders
Hi childminder required in Tramore in kids own home from September from 8.15 to 4.45 daily. Two kids aged 4 and 10 months

20/08/2013 22:24 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Im qualified childminder living in Tramore with 13 years experience, I have 2 boys of my own aged 5 and 10 and run childcare service from home. My number is 0877783565. Sandra.

13/09/2013 15:12 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, My name is Roisin. I have a qualification in Early Childhood studies, currently finishing work as an au pair in Dunmore East however looking for a new adventure. If you would like to contact me, my email is roisin.a.lyne@gmail.com. I would be able to send my curriculum vitae along with references if required.
Thank You
Roisin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;