Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required partime strandhill

childminder required partime strandhill           reply
29/01/2015 20:53 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required to look after two boys in their own home, 7 months and 2 years. Wed/thur/fri 8am to 4pm. Must have full drivers license and own transport. Experience and references also required. Contact me on alannahmac@yahoo.co.uk.

Many thanks.

re : childminder required partime strandhill           reply
04/02/2015 16:27 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Alannah. Have you been sorted with a child minder for your boys? I would like to recommend my sister Catherine Harrington to you. She lives in Ocean Drive in Strandhill. She is a stay-at-home mother to three children a ten year old girl; 5 year old school-going boy and a two year old girl. My sister has a full clean driver´s licence and has her own 7 seater car. Her experience is as follows: BA Social Care (Hons), Dip.Social Studies; Cert in Childcare, up-to-date Fetac Level 6 in Early Childhood and Pre-School Curriculum. HSE trained in Protection of Children & Vulnerable Adults; Cert in Patient Manual Handling; Trained in the Administration of bucal medalim to children with epilepsy; HSE trained in the Administration of Medicines (general). Catherine has worked for eleven years with the HSE working with children and adults with intellectual disability but now wishes to stay-at-home. She has a Spanish au pair who helps out with household chores etc. Contact Catherine 085 1440 727

discussion forum terms & conditions

;