Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted

re : childminder wanted           reply
20/08/2013 21:59 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m qualified childminder and live in Tramore, have 2 boys my own aged 5 and 10, Im available on mon and tues every week, my number is 0877783565. Sandra.

15/10/2013 20:31 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I am currently only working 3 days per week so am free 4 out of 7 to mind children. I have an honours degree in social care, a full clean drivers license and my own home. I´m living in Waterford city and am 25 years old. I did honours Irish for my leaving certificate in school and previously minded a child attending the Gaeltacht so have experience in completing homework and speaking Irish. I have completed child protection training, occupational first aid and am Garda vetted. I would be very interested in hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Louise.

15/07/2013 18:28 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,
I´m a 20 year old student in WIT. I am currently childminding for the summer months for a family with two children (10 months & 5 yo). Before this I was minding two children aged 3 and 5 for 6 weeks (live in). I am now looking for work as a childminder in Waterford as I will be moving back there for the incoming college year. I can provide references from both families that I have worked with this Summer. I would be available to start from the second week in September as this is when I am finishing up with the current family. I am from Wicklow Town but moving to Waterford city centre this year. What area do you live in? Can you tell me more about what the job would entail?
Kind Regards,
Aisling

childminder wanted           reply
05/07/2013 22:55 - Waterford Childminders
i am looking for a childminder for my 3 year old son from sept 2 days per week from 11:30-12:30 and 3:30-5:30 flexible days mon-fri school drop off at 12:30 and pick up at 3:30 the school is a 2 min walk from our home. needs to have a basic oral Irish.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;