Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted

childminder wanted           reply
16/04/2014 13:56 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder for my 2 year old starting in September. 2 days a week in graiguecullen/Milford area. Need to be flexible with school holidays. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

re : childminder wanted           reply
16/04/2014 22:14 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am pm´ing in regards to your advertisement.
I am a Mama to an almost two year old little boy. I will be finished my Level 8 B.A (Hons) Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care at the end of this coming May. I am garda vetted and have a full clean Irish driving licence and my own car.
I do not smoke and as a family we eat mainly local organic produce when available.
I am living in Carlow town and hope to continue my studies over the next two years doing a Masters at night.
I am free every day (from May). So come September I will be very flexible for childminding hours!
I have a safe, enclosed indoor and outdoor play area and am preferably seeking to mind a child in my own home. Most of my sons toys and learning equipment are based around the Montessori and Steiner learning approaches and we practice alot of these curricula in our every day tasks.
If you have any questions or if you would be interested in meeting myself and my son feel free to pm me and I would be more than happy to to have a chat or answer any of your queries!
Kind regards,
Ciara.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;