10/09/2013 10:17 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
No problem, thanks for the reply.
Alison

childminder wanted for twin girls in own home           reply
08/09/2013 12:50 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for childminder for my twin girls. They´re ten months old and unfortunately I´ve to go back to work.
We live in Ballymore.
Contact me anytime 085-1702424
Fiona

re... : childminder wanted for twin girls in own home           reply
10/09/2013 10:08 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Alison,
Thanks for replying to the ad but I am looking for someone to mind the girls in my house.
Thanks again
Fiona

re : childminder wanted for twin girls in own home           reply
09/09/2013 18:15 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Fiona I just posted this ad today....
My name is Tara and I am available to childmind in the Mullingar area. I have a degree in Early Childhood Care & Education and I am also a qualified Primary School Teacher. I have been working with children in creches, Montessori´s and schools for over 10 years. I also have 5 years experience working with children with autism. If you are looking for someone who is kind, reliable, fun-loving and trustworthy with plenty of experience then please message me. I would ideally like to work 2-3 days weekly but I am quite flexible. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tara.
P.S. What hours do you need?

re : childminder wanted for twin girls in own home           reply
08/09/2013 13:55 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi
I´m just replying to your ad looking for a childminder. I´m not sure when you say ´own home´ if you mean your own home or the childminders own home but I am a childminder in my own home near Tesco in Mullingar if that would suit you.
I have been minding for over 13yrs and am a mother of a 15yr old girl and an 11yr old boy. I am notified with the HSE, Garda vetted and registered with Childminding Ireland. I am fully insured, a non smoker and have plenty of references. I have a dedicated playroom and a safe and secure back garden with plenty of age appropriate toys and books, playhouse, ride on cars etc. I have completed courses in Childminding, Child Protection, Fire Safety and my first aid is always kept up to date. I provide all meals which are healthy and home made and provide all equipment i.e car seats, buggies, high chairs, cots etc so all you need provide is formula/breast milk if using.
I currently mind two 2yr olds (1 part time and 1 full time) and two afterschoolers (again 1 part time and 1 full time) and have room for 2 more part or full time. Many times over the years I have minded 3 or 4 babies/toddlers at one time so twins would be a breeze :-)
If you are interested you are very welcome to call over and have a chat and a cuppa, have a look around, talk through any queries you might have.
If you´d prefer someone in your own house then I apologise for wasting your time.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;