Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted in wex town area full time to mind 2 children 3,5

childminder wanted in wex town area full time to mind 2 children 3,5           reply
04/07/2016 19:11 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a kind reliable childminder to mind my two children in our home. immediate start excellent pay and conditions, my daughter will be attending school in september and my son 1/2 day Montessori and dropping and collecting will be part of the job description early start and finish at 5:30pm. If interested please message me to discuss further.
kind Regards

re : childminder wanted in wex town area full time to mind 2 children 3,5           reply
12/07/2016 07:52 - Wexford Childminders
Hi my name is Katarzyna i am interested with this job.Im working like a childminder about 10years i was working in POLAND ENGLAND SWITZERLAND AND now im in IRELAND at the moment im working as a babysitter at nightime with 2 girls (5and 9yeras old) if u would like to get more info please contact me by e-mail kasiulka1965@wp.pl or by my number 0852413945

re : childminder wanted in wex town area full time to mind 2 children 3,5           reply
04/08/2016 17:49 - Wexford Childminders
Hi I replied to this post last night I didn´t realise that it was nearly a month posted could you please email or pm me and let me know whether this position has been filled.
Thank you
Terri123

discussion forum terms & conditions

;