Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted to Travel to Spain on Holidays with Family

re : childminder wanted to Travel to Spain on Holidays with Family           reply
09/06/2016 11:45 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Kira I´m 18 years old and I am an experienced babysitter. I was wondering if this position had been filled or not. I´m a qualified lifeguard and have a lot of experience with children on holidays as I have younger siblings. If the position is still open I can send on my CV and get references to show my experience.
Thanks, Kira

childminder wanted to Travel to Spain on Holidays with Family           reply
03/05/2016 13:21 - Louth Childminders
We are a very nice family looking for a childminder to come to Spain on Holidays and help me with the day to day care of our 4 children. 3 boys 1 Girl ages 10,9,7 & 4
Applicant must be able to swim and enjoy the beach and pool.
Dates June 21st for 05 weeks. flights will be payed for.

Main duties will include playing games and looking after children and swimming and going to the beach. Light house work is also required.

childminder wanted to Travel to Spain on Holidays with Family           reply
03/05/2016 13:21 - Meath Childminders
We are a very nice family looking for a childminder to come to Spain on Holidays and help me with the day to day care of our 4 children. 3 boys 1 Girl ages 10,9,7 & 4
Applicant must be able to swim and enjoy the beach and pool.
Dates June 21st for 05 weeks. flights will be payed for.

Main duties will include playing games and looking after children and swimming and going to the beach. Light house work is also required.

re : childminder wanted to Travel to Spain on Holidays with Family           reply
15/06/2016 15:28 - Meath Childminders
Dear Madam,
My name is Ana, I’m Spanish and I would love the opportunity and mind your children on your holiday in Spain.
I have worked in a wide range of jobs, so I am energetic, easygoing and versatile girl who learn very quickly and can do any kind of job.
My last four years I am working as a child minder-housekeeper living in with three nice families. I learnt a lot of them and Irish culture. I found it a very rewarding experience. I am currently working for one of these families living out but they don’t need me during summer. In my current job I have particularly enjoyed developing myself and planning and implementing sporting and craft activities for the children. The kids think I am brilliant working with them, and I think the key to be successful is being patient and listen to the children.
My friendly nature means I have a knack of connecting with children and adults from diverse backgrounds and I value the task of building lovely environment and helping bringing up themselves as a little men or women, which I see as part of caring children. Child safety is always at the forefront of my mind and I am cool-headed in stressful situations.
I also have 4 childcare modules Fetac Level 5 and First Aid.
I have full driving license for 15 years with a lot of experience in Ireland and in Spain.
I have a prove experience and great Irish references. If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours sincerely,
Ana P.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;