Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminders needed in roscam

re : childminders needed in roscam           reply
15/05/2014 21:51 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
If you have no problem with them being minded in my home then I am available. I already mind a recently turned 5 YO boy for the past 13 months. From the end of June I will have him 08:30 - 18:00.
If this is okay, please get back to me.
Vicky

re... : childminders needed in roscam           reply
27/07/2014 00:22 - Galway City Childminders
Hi my name is sinead I live up in roscam have lots of experience with children my number is 0851344744 if you would like to contact me. I currently doing part time course in childcare.

27/07/2014 00:21 - Galway City Childminders
Hi my name is sinead I live up in roscam have lots of experience with children my number is 0851344744 if you would like to contact me. I currently doing part time course in childcare.

27/07/2014 21:02 - Galway City Childminders
sineado15
looking at your threads and replies to posts on galway county...i think you said you re from headford ..and if im not wrong.. im sure you posted you re living in tuam AND roscam....
enlighten us all ... we re confused parents...where are you based...genuinely???!!!

childminders needed in roscam           reply
12/05/2014 08:43 - Galway City Childminders
Childminder needed in Roscam from end of July. Two children, boy aged 3 and girl 6months. Will be needed to care for them in their own home Mon - Thurs, approx 4hrs per day. 2pm - 6pm. Must have experience.
Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

re : childminders needed in roscam           reply
24/07/2014 11:05 - Galway City Childminders
Hey I´m available for this position. I have 1 and half years experience in child minding. I take care of my siblings for my parents. I´ve been taking care of (8 month) old baby for the past 2 months. If your intrested please get in touch with me. Toyin2r3@gmail.com thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;