Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

dyslexia

re : dyslexia           reply
08/07/2009 10:03 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi Angela
I only registered with schooldays and noticed your query. The answer is a little late. However I am a dyslexia facilitator providing one to one courses for adults and children. If you would like more information here aare my contact details. www.mindseyeireland.ie 0862391545/01 8169909.

Thanks Anne Marie

dyslexia           reply
26/09/2006 23:35 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
I think my five and a half year old may be dyslexic. Does anyone have any suggestions on early signs etc. I´ve been told she can´t be tested till she six and a half. We are already encountering problems with alphabet, phonetics, etc.

re : dyslexia           reply
27/09/2006 09:39 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Angela
The autumn edition of the Leinster Primary Times has a good article setting out the signs of dyslexia. Again it mainly refers to children between the ages of 7 and 12 but you still might find it useful. If you can´t get your hands on a copy of the magazine I´m sure Primary Times would forward you a copy if you contacted them at 01 6275785.

re... : dyslexia           reply
14/11/2006 00:01 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Angela. You should contact the Dyslexia Association and have a chat with Ann Hughes at 01 6359841. You will find her very helpful. Miriam

discussion forum terms & conditions

;