Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder available

experienced childminder available           reply
11/11/2013 00:06 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced child minder available in annacotty/castletroy area.providing a warm homely enviornment for children/babies of all ages.house situated on a quite country road with acre of secured garden.also available for school runs.please feel free to pm.

re : experienced childminder available           reply
22/11/2014 15:29 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello,
I am living in the Monaleen area and require a reliable and experienced child-minder to look after my 16 month old baby boy during working hours Tuesday to Friday. I would be really interested in speaking with you if you have any availability at present. Thank you in advance. Best Regards. Gavin

01/12/2014 18:26 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello,
I am looking for a childminder for a 4 month old baby boy in January 2015. It would be 5 days a week. We are in the Annacotty area. I would like to meet up to discuss if possible.
Regards
Geri

22/11/2014 15:29 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello,
I am living in the Monaleen area and require a reliable and experienced child-minder to look after my 16 month old baby boy during working hours Tuesday to Friday. I would be really interested in speaking with you if you have any availability at present. Thank you in advance. Best Regards. Gavin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;