Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

home schooling position

home schooling position           reply
12/11/2015 15:08 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hello

Has anyone completed or considered home schooling? Anyone interested in home schooling a child with ASD. Would welcome some input or candidates.

re : home schooling position           reply
12/11/2015 21:39 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Good evening,
I´ve seen your ad that you´re looking for the home tutor, what are the main requirements/priorities for this position? What age is your child, educational needs? How many hours/week does your child need the tuition?
I do enjoy teaching children in general, I´m a well-organized, creative and focusing on each child´s strengths and abilities, according to their IEP & Behaviour support plan.
I can focus on both speech & language development, and on comm., hygiene, self-management and/or behavioral areas of each child.
I have teaching exp. mainly with children from 6-16 year of age, with different language and behavioural needs.
I have a B.A. diploma in Psychology, and I´m registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland and I´m Garda vetted. Reference available from the most recent family.
Should you need the tutor for the Home tuition, you can contact me via TXT/CALL me on the phone, and I´ll send you my CV with my contact details and my teaching exp.
Sincerely,
Jurgita Jurkstaite
Co. Meath

re : home schooling position           reply
12/11/2015 21:41 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Sorry,
I forgot to give you me email: jjurkstaite@yahoo.com, and phone: +353-87-140-8444.
Jurgita J.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;