Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

is it worth your while

re... : is it worth your while           reply
05/02/2014 16:25 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
I have noticed the last few jobs here and local papers etc are saying one child, then turns out they´v a few more school going kids. I stick to my rate of pay as Id prefer to be not working then killing myself/my children and the wear and tear on my house. some parents are outrageous in what they expect to pay.

re : is it worth your while           reply
05/02/2014 11:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
the same was said to me I asked the lady would she work for €5 an hour every excuse was said to me to see if I would change my mind ,stick to your guns some people want there children looked after but don´t want to pay for it, your time is just as important as the parents time so if they want good quality care for there children 8 or 9 euro an hour for 2 children is the least I would except ,best of luck

is it worth your while           reply
05/02/2014 10:25 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
i was recently offered a childminding position.minding two kids four days a week.nine till seven.i said my rate per hour would be nine euro.as it was in their own house.i was asked to do it for five euro an hour.as previous minders accepted that.fifty euro for two kids.ten hours a day.forty hours for 150 euro.i think nine euro an hour was a fairly decent rate.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;