Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

occasional childminder needed

occasional childminder needed           reply
19/03/2014 12:19 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a substitute primary school teacher living in Knocknacarra and therefore am looking for someone who would be available at short notice to look after our 8mth old daughter in our home from 8am until 2.30, Monday to Friday when needed, obviously days cannot be guaranteed and notice would be short but this would be reflected in daily rate..
If interested please pm me for more details.

Kind Regards

re... : occasional childminder needed           reply
22/03/2014 08:34 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Deb, I have sent you a PM

re : occasional childminder needed           reply
21/03/2014 12:36 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there,
I would love to look after your daughter when you are working.
My name is Deb. I am 28 and have been babysitting and child minding since I was a teenager.
Professionally, my work experience includes working as a telephone counselor for children, a youth worker, a mentor and tutor, running parent´s workshops, and I have been involved in informal education with young people for over a decade. A full CV is available.
On a personal level I am a dedicated Aunty of five (from newborn - 10 year old), and nothing can phase me having just spent five weeks living with my sister to support her as she adjusted to the birth of her twins (when she already has a 21 month old!).
I would love to meet you and your daughter to see whether I would be suitable for short-notice childminding.
Best wishes,
Deb

discussion forum terms & conditions

;