- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

past resident

past resident           reply
07/01/2011 22:52 - Miscellaneous
please could you let me know where i can get school records from there left there in the 1970,s my name is charlie brennan. thanks, i live in the usa

re : past resident           reply
10/01/2011 10:03 - Miscellaneous
Hi Charlie
You would normally need to contact the school you attended directly for historic records. If you are looking for a copy of past exam records, i.e. Intermediate or Leaving Certificates, you can get copies from
If the school you attended has closed, you need to contact the Department of Education to see if any records have been stored by them -
Hope this helps.

re... : past resident           reply
15/01/2011 02:56 - Miscellaneous
thank you so much

discussion forum terms & conditions