Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

teacher and pay

re : teacher and pay           reply
31/10/2014 13:21 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´ve minded school children for yrs and have never charged for holidays as I always wanted the time with my own children.
Also, I knew I was getting the children back end of Aug/Sept so budgeted yr round for that.
It all depends on what you agree with the minder but I was happy to have the summers off etc.
Hope that helps :-)

teacher and pay           reply
18/10/2014 19:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
im wondering can anyone offer me any advice on child minding. im a teacher and starting to look for minder three days a week. i wont need minder during my term holidays but do i pay for them or some days. if there are any teachers doing this id be greatful for advice

re : teacher and pay           reply
19/10/2014 07:38 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I have and am minded/minding for teachers...I dont charge anything for all hols...for two reasons, I want hols off myself with own family n also as a teacher myself, could never get my head around paying someone a retainer,..most teachers around who arent with me change minders every sept as theyv let go prev minder,..
however I now see why should minder be paid...set a contact in place, hopefully youll find some agreement

re... : teacher and pay           reply
19/10/2014 09:24 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks for that look like if you wAnt long term minder will have to pay holidays

discussion forum terms & conditions

;