Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

wanted- double buggy and childs car booster seat

re : wanted- double buggy and childs car booster seat           reply
28/06/2010 11:12 - Wanted
-----------------------------------
Hi I have a 6 mnth old double buggy Graco tandem style with rain cover in ex condition €100 ono, or I have a Buggy Pod this is an extra very safe & sturdy seat that clips on & off & folds up easily to the side of any other buggy brand new never used €50 also have highchairs, travel cots, car seats etc. from Ashbourne home from home 0872650930

re... : wanted- double buggy and childs car booster seat           reply
29/06/2010 18:22 - Wanted
i have already got sorted for now with all the above, im now looking for one of the step with wheels that attach on to the back of a buggy, buggy board i think its called. if you have any its be great. otherwise ill pass your mail on to any other minders i know. thanks

re... : wanted- double buggy and childs car booster seat           reply
17/08/2010 15:55 - Wanted
Hi,

I´ve just been in a shop in terenure, called Jelly Babies it´s just opened! It´s on terenure road north next to the car park and has everything. I´ve just after buying a O´Baby tandem like the phil and teds one for 399e and the baby sits in the front part, they have great double buggies for 199e and also the buggie board you want for 45e - there prices are great they also do a baby/kids shoe range from 20e upwards.. great quality leather shoes and boots up to school ages. Defo a recommendation, if more shops we´re like this.

wanted- double buggy and childs car booster seat           reply
14/06/2010 22:27 - Wanted (Locality: Dublin West)
looking for any reasonable priced double buggy for two todlers. also a booster car seat. any little girl toys in good condition.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;