Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Castleknock College

Phone: 01-8213051

Castleknock College Uniform for Sale

view general school discussions

** Castleknock-College-Uniform-for-Sale-ts-1907121210
Castleknock College Uniform for Sale - excellent condition          
12/07/2019 12:10 - Second-hand (share to everyone)
-------------------
Castleknock College Uniform for Sale - pre-owned but excellent condition.  All suit 1st year onwards:
College Blazer with college crest - Size 9 chest 31
2 Sweaters with college crest - size 36 and 38
2 college ties
College coat with crest with hood - size 36
Sports waterproof jacket with crest - XS
Sports top for PE etc with crest - 2XS
Please PM me for further details.

10/12 14:52 -
-------------------
Do you still have it? Im interested!

17/12/2020 10:30 -
-------------------
I didn´t think I could find it here. Thanks for all the links. I never thought it would be this hard to find a uniform and I need two because my youngest son is transferring to another school.   

15/10 18:05 -
-------------------
Is it necessary for students to wear uniforms? As parents and school administrators work to promote safe environments in our schools, the use of uniforms in public schools is becoming more common in the United States. Uniforms provide a school a more professional tone, encouraging students to take their studies more seriously. Clash of Clans PC: The War For Gold & Elixir Continues and Pokemon Unite v1.2.1.2 are two games you can add to your list for your student.

02/12 08:46 -
-------------------
I will recommend you a very good game to kill your time. Slope unblocked is a very basic game with everyone, you will control a ball and let it roll as far as possible. With each passing second, the ball accelerates. 

25/08 10:37 -
-------------------
I´m very excited. 

17/08 06:15 -
-------------------
Effective inventory management is crucial for the success of any business. https://claredevlin7432.wixsite.com/software-chronicles/post/how-to-select-a-good-inventory-management-software

17/08 06:16 -
-------------------
Effective inventory management is crucial for the success of any business. https://claredevlin7432.wixsite.com/software-chronicles/post/how-to-select-a-good-inventory-management-software 

;