School Books 2016
Below is information on online school book offers from advertisers on our site so that you can compare offers, delivery charges and book covering costs. We also have details of some local school book shops in your area. Check out our free facility for parents to exchange or sell second-hand school books.
Online School Book Offers Roll-over/touch each image for offer details
Sp = special offers / Dlr = delivery cost / BC = Book Covering Cost
SP: Free book covering for online orders
Dlr: Max delivery fee €5
BC: Free for online orders
Free book covering for online orders ..
10% Discount & Free Delivery on orders > €50
Dlr: €3.50 - €6.95
BC: €1 per cover
10% discount & free delivery on ..
10% off & Free Delivery over €10 using code 'SCHOOLDAYS'
Dlr: Free Delivery for online orders > €10
BC: 75c - polypropelene wallets
10 % discount & free delivery over..
5% off School Books and 10% off Stationery
Dlr: Orders > €75 = Free Delivery
BC: 75c per cover
5% off school books and 10% off ..
Sp: 10% discount or free book covering
Dlr: €2.50 - €6.50
BC: €1 per book cover
10% discount or....
Free book covering when ordered online
Dlr: Orders < €35 = €4, €35+ = €6.50, €250+ Free
BC: Free when ordered online
Free book covering when ordering....
10% off school books, stationery & school bags all year long
Dlr: €4.99 regardless of the size of the order
BC: 75c per book
10% off schoolbooks, stationery and ....
12.5% Off or Free Book Covering
Dlr: €2.50 to €4.50
BC: 99c per Cover
12.5% off or free....
12.5% off School Books and Stationery.
Dlr: €3.99 flat rate
BC: 85c per cover, less discount = 75c
12.5% off school books and...
Dlr: Free delivery with online orders over €50, Free delivery to Parcel Motels regardless of spend, Free collection from our 10 shops.
Free Delivery Code: FD5016.....
Tips to Reduce your School Book Costs
- sharing and passing on books between siblings and friends is obviously one of the best ways to lower the annual cost .
- sell on your last years books - many bookshops will buy secondhand school books once they are in good condition. Bring in the books sooner rather than later or the books shops will not have the time to sell them on.
- buy secondhand books which can significantly reduce costs at second level.
- exchange or buy books from other parents using our second hand book exchange.
- Check with your Principal to see if your are entitled to apply for the School Book Grants Scheme – further information here.